SparkChange is a high-growth, venture-backed financial technology company that helps institutional investors adapt in the wake of climate change. The company links the financial world to carbon markets, and sells data, analytics and investment solutions, including SparkChange CO2 which is listed on the London Stock Exchange with $250m in assets under management.
Our Core Values:
Everyone is an entrepreneur: We take ownership and always stand by our results. We get things done quickly and never give up.
We love what we do: We’re passionate about our work and the global impact we can have as a team, even with a small footprint. We take pride in everything we put our name to.
Best idea wins: If your idea makes the most sense, that’s what we’re doing, regardless of your role or seniority.
We think big and long term: We strongly believe in the power of thinking big and challenging ordinary perspective.
No egos: We don’t get carried away by past wins. There’ll always be bigger challenges, ways to improve, and new frontiers just ahead.
Full-Time | Permanent
Hybrid/Remote (London Office or Remote GMT +/-2 hours)
As a Product Manager at SparkChange, you will work as the Product Owner for one of our innovative data products connecting carbon and financial markets. This includes the full product development process of ideation, testing, development, and management of a product, working closely with internal stakeholders and always driven by customer insight. You will join us early in our data product journey and you can actively shape our business and at the same time learn from experienced experts in carbon markets, financial markets and data products.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner, committed to delivering high quality products to users and has a proven record of strong organisational skills when working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in working on or implementing data and analytics products (we are also open to graduate-level talent)
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for data as a product and data-driven decision making
- Committed to keep the customers at heart of every product decision
- Result focussed and self-driven with a strong motivation to continuously learn and improve
Desirable skills and experience:
- Awareness of ESG Data or Carbon Markets and a passion for the SparkChange mission
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, for example Scrum and Kanban, and a technical background are an asset
Product delivery and development lifecycle for one of SparkChange’s data products: Ideation and testing of new ideas with customers, Working with design teams to create front-end product deliverables, Defining and prioritisation of deliverables and Work with tech and data teams to ensure high quality product delivery.
- Customer focus: Stay close to SparkChange customers and continuously gather feedback to understand key pain points
- Product Commercialisation: Work with Sales and Marketing functions to support successful commercialisation of the products by proving expert input into customer facing materials
- Clearly communicate the value and vision of your product to the wider team to ensure understanding and support across the business